Wednesday, December 10, 2008

♦♦♦Exciting News and Updates for our Blog♦♦♦

As you all know Eeyore and Foxtrot, aka FOX, CO-Own this blog, and we both design the kits together.

I, Eeyore, am pleased to introduce Fox as the newest addition to www.psptubedepot.com I would like to Give her my praise and thank her for teaming up with me at Simply Beautiful Creations.

Fox, you rock, without you we are only half a team. Thank you for being a very true best friend, and an awesome designer. I love you sis, and wish you many more great successes in your life, and our Endevers.

With Love,

Eeyore

P.S. If you see Fox around, please send her your love.

You can now find her work HERE

2 comments:

Foxtrot said...

omg your are so sweet!!! *tear* thank you! I would have never gotten into if it weren't for you hun!!! Love you!

Cindi said...

Lovely kit! But for some reason your elements are coming up as an ivalid file? Everything else came through beautifully! Thank you!